Thanks for your patience in this wild and unique season.
Due to the updated state guidance we will be able to restart league games on Sunday, January 17th. The games that were missed during the December/January pause will be rescheduled at the end of the season. The league schedules below have been updated.
In the meantime, starting January 4th and continuing through January 16th the club will be open for team practice so you can get your curling legs back. Visit the Frogtown Store and reserve your spot!
Sunday 3:00 (updated 1/3)
Sunday 5:30 (updated 1/3)
Monday 6:00 (updated 1/3)
Monday 8:15 (updated 1/3)
Tuesday 6:00 (updated 1/3)
Tuesday 8:15 (updated 1/15)
Wednesday 6:00 (updated 1/19)
Wednesday 8:15 (updated 1/3)
Thursday 6:00 (updated 1/26)
Thursday 8:15 (updated 1/26)
Friday Mixed 6:00 (updated 1/15)
After a 2nd shutdown we are now open for league play. We all know that this is going to continue to be a challenging curling season but we feel we have a good plan to allow for us to continue curling in a safe manner. We will be using the same protocols as we did piror to the shutdow.
- Put on your mask before entering the building. MASKS WILL BE WORN AT ALL TIMES IN THE BUILDING, unless eating or drinking. Masks will be worn on the ice while curling. Masks must fully cover both your nose and mouth.
- Leagues will operate at 50% capacity. 3 games will be scheduled each week, leaving one sheet unused between each game for greater social distancing. (You will play every other week)
- 8 end games
- One-way traffic in the club. Markings will be placed on the floor to guide the flow of traffic.
- One sweeper during throws. Opposing skip may not sweep any rock.
- No use of locker rooms (bathroom access will be available). Come dressed for curling, and put shoes on in the clubhouse.
- Only curlers in the league occurring can be in the club.
- No handshakes, elbow taps, or any other physical contact (but do still say GOOD CURLING!)
- Post curling social time will allowed baised on the state recomendations for opening of bars and restruants. (if they are open, we are open)
- However, post curling social time is discouraged and will be limited to 4 people per table for a maximum and 30 minutes.
- No potlucks, no pizzas, no sharing of food
- Bring your own beer or other drinks - no refreshments will be available at the club
- No Bonspiels.
Looking for the ultimate, one-of-a-kind taste of a Minnesota experience? Visiting or living in Minneapolis and Saint Paul?
Well, you can’t say you had fun in Minnesota if you don’t experience curling (or maybe eat a Jucy Lucy).
If curling is on your bucket list, Frogtown Curling Club has you covered! (We can help you pick a burger place too.)
Come join us for a three-hour curling and teambuilding experience in the heart of Saint Paul.
Frogtown is easily reached from anywhere in the Twin Cities.
Upcoming Events at the Club